Game Changer: Women in Leadership
A different perspective on the technology challenges of the future
Global challenges such as digitization, climate change, and mobility have profound impacts on all people. With the interactive discussion forum "Women in R&D," we aim to provide women from various technology fields a platform to illuminate the most crucial technological topics from their perspectives. Our goal is to promote professional exchange from diverse viewpoints in research and development, consciously benefiting from the diversity of perspectives, to collectively address the significant technical challenges of our time.
Meet our top-notch speakers and experts from renowned companies who will share their invaluable insights and knowledge in dynamic, interactive discussions:
Dr. Sabine Herlitschka
Infineon Technolgies Austria AG
Prof. Dr. Isabell Welpe
LEM International SA
Dr. Ingrid Sebald
MAN Truck & Bus SE
Dr. Erika Palmer
Get inspired by our opening keynote speaker Dr. Sabine Herlitschka, CEO Infineon Technologies Austria AG and join us for 3 panel discussions on the topics of mobility, globalization vs. deglobalization and technology.
The tug-of-war between globalization and deglobalization will continue to define the future. While globalization fosters interconnectedness and economic growth, deglobalization seeks to prioritize national interests and autonomy. Striking a balance between these forces will be a complex challenge, with significant implications for geopolitics, trade, and cultural exchange. We are addressing the following questions:
- Will the world in the year 2030 be more globalized or less globalized?
- How will the future of work and education look like in each context?
- Is Europe falling behind on innovation against the rest of the world?
- How do we ensure access to markets driving future innovation?
- How do we ensure access to talents in the future creating innovation?
- How do we need to set ourselves up to succeed and prosper in a global context? On the individual layer, on the organizational layer, on the political and governing layer?
The future of mobility is a dynamic landscape where systemic thinking, sustainability, and advanced technology will shape transportation networks. Solutions will need to adapt to urban and rural contexts, emphasizing inclusivity and environmental responsibility. In this evolving mobility paradigm, innovation and collaboration will be key drivers of progress. We are addressing the following questions:
- What are the key challenges to be resolved within mobility and transportation to be fit for the future?
- How to put mobility and transportation into a more systemic context?
- How will the future mobility and transportation system and infrastructure need to look like?
- How will the business models change for future mobility and transportation?
- What future technologies will be key to success?
- Which key enablers need to be considered and worked on besides technologies?
The future of technology promises groundbreaking advancements, from artificial intelligence and quantum computing to sustainable energy solutions. These innovations will reshape industries, revolutionize our way of life, and present both opportunities and challenges in terms of ethics, privacy, and economic transformation. We are addressing the following questions:
- What are the key technological challenges we face, especially in a more and more connected world?
- How does the speed of technological change evolve and affect us?
- Is Europe falling behind on tech development against the rest of the world?
- What are consequences resulting from the technological change? For the competitiveness of our enterprises, for our professional life, for our society?
- What do we need to prepare for and to master? On the individual layer, on the organizational layer, on the political & governing layer?
See our full agenda, soon.
Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your place today!
Regular tickets are available at a rate of € 255,-
(early bird rate available until 22nd of December is € 199,- ).
Student tickets are available at a rate of € 85,-
(early bird rate available until 22nd of December is € 59,-).
Ticket price includes food and soft drinks during the conference.
Date & Place
Date: February 22, 2024
Time: 10am - 6pm
Location: Adina Hotel, Atelierstr. 22, 81671 Munich
Do you have any questions about our events? We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our events.