R&D Management Conference 2023
Mastering the successful transformation towards a resilient R&D
23. Jun 2023
Atlas Design Offices, München
Enterprises face multiple pressures from outside to significantly transform itself. Decarbonization and the shift towards sustainability, even enforced by ESG (environmental, social, governmental) criteria from capital markets, drives multiple technological options into the future portfolios and thus creates high portfolio complexity.
Globalization challenges have raised the need to rethink supply chains in terms if their robustness and their sustainability. New legislations push the need for a faster technological transition or enforce the rethinking of site decisions in the context of local content. Currently big markets might be a future risk and ask for a more resilient and balanced market portfolio.
At our 2023 R&D Lead Conference, we shared and discussed the following methods for successful transformation:
- How are all those shifts influencing the organization and its setup?
- What is the impact on product and service development?
- What transformational patterns do we observe?
- How to enable the R&D to handle the increasing technological, portfolio, site, supply chain, and legislation complexity?
- How to prepare the R&D to be „weather-proof” and resilient” for whatever scenario?
- How to enable a rapid and successful transformation?
Summary of the R&D Management Conference
Impressionen of R&D Management Conferences
Trends and topics pointing the way to the future, varied presentations by top-class speakers and intensive exchange: The sixth R&D Management Conference was a big success. We are therefore already looking forward to the conference in 2024! The best way to experience the special spirit of our conference is to come and see for yourself:
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our events.